Dates & TimeDaily
How to Bet
Players must place a wager on the Ante Circle. Pair Plus and 6 Card Bonus is optional.
How Players Win
The object of 3 card poker is to have a high hand than the dealer. Each player is dealt 3 cards.
• If the players’ hand beats the Designated Players’ hand they win
• EVEN MONEY on the Ante wager and Play wager.
• PAIR PLUS is paid odds if the hand beats the Designated Player on qualifying hands. If the players’ hand ties or does not beat the Designated Players’ hand it will be a push on the Pair Plus.
• TRIPS is paid odds if the hand is trips or higher and beats the Designated Player. If it does not the bet is a push.
• 6 CARD BONUS is paid odds if the combined hand of the player and dealer is 3 of a kind or higher.