Full House Early Bird
Dates & TimeEvery Tuesday, Wednesday | Janurary | 9AM
Join us every Tuesday and Wednesday at 9am in January for Full House Early Bird!
FIRST 25 FULL HOUSES AWARDED $40
Full house must be made using both of the hole cards, and must be the winning hand. In Omaha, player must flop the full house.
• Hand must be a minimum of aces full to qualify (unless otherwise stated).
• There will be no ties and you must beat the posted high hand.
• There must be at least $10 in the pot (including rake and jackpot).
• In Hold’em, the players may use one or two hole cards combined with the board to make their best possible hand (and it must be the winning hand).
• In Omaha players must flop the High Hand.
• Hands must be verified by Isle poker room staff and winners must be present.
• Players must be playing in Jackpot eligible Texas Hold’em, Stud or Omaha game. Jackpot eligible games are defined as any game where a jackpot drop is being taken and excludes any time rake games and the players can win more than one prize.
• On announcement of the completion of the period or the clock sounding the period is over and any new high hands will apply to the next period.
• Anyone found to be in violation of the integrity of this promotion, shall be disqualified. This includes slow rolling or slow playing to get to the next period.
• Side betting or selling of high hands is prohibited.